Japanese Konjac Sponge With Charcoal
Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge
Konjac sponges are extremely soft and gentle, which is why they are often used on newborn babies and those with extra sensitive skin.
Our Konjac sponges gently exfoliate the dead skin cells away. Removing dirt and bacteria from the skin at the same time.
How to use:
- Soak your sponge in warm water for a 1 minute or, until soft. Squeeze away excess water.
- Add cleanser or soap to sponge (optional)
- Massage in circular motions on the face or body. (Use separate sponges for face and body)
- Rinse Sponge and squeeze water away
- Hang Sponge to air dry in a well ventilated area
- Replace Sponge every 2-3 months
100% Natural. Made from: Konjac Vegetable Fibres and Bamboo Charcoal
Place in compost bin or bin to dispose of as konjac sponges are biodegradable.